My fave's harry potter and the order of the pheonix on ps2 *

tunnyl 9.02.09 - 06:56am
My fav is age of empires both on mobile nd pc *

jakimc 19.02.09 - 10:13pm
ne harry potter game n 3d sonic games specially sonic adventure battle 2 *

rkb_best 6.06.09 - 06:06pm
Unreal Tournament III on PC *

artex16f 8.06.09 - 09:14pm
I love final fantasy al of them on all consoles resident evil on all consoles and COD:WAW on xbox 360 those are the only games i wil ever play *

ya0tzin 25.06.09 - 02:11am
All time favourite console game is mario Kart on the SNES. Favourite mobile game is sim city metropolis. *

emmy2009 5.02.10 - 07:41pm
Ubisoft have had its discussions about the setting of assassins creed 3

Sebastien puel,the creator of assassins creed,in an xbox360 interview told us that he would like the game to be set in World War II and also said he would like the main character to be a heroine (a female) unlike Altir ibn la-Ahad and Ezio auditore da firenze,who are males and the heros of ac1 and 2 respectively

He also said he wud like to see the heroine doing the dirty work of england and france.
He gave his reasons for the ww2 setting saying the economies of england and france were ran by women because the men were off fighting or colonizing africa

emmy2009 5.02.10 - 07:42pm
Ubisoft and the creators alike have given numerous assassins creed's fans,including me,to pick a setting for the game because our choices wud be put into consideration when the creation of the game begins this year

Me and about 17% of other assassins creed fans have picked the game to take place in old feudal Japan in the times of the samurai
Many other fans picked the times of King Arthur and his sorcerer advicer, merlin,while some picked the roman empire in the times of the gladiators

However,we all can't wait for the creation to begin and then a new assassin wud begin his/her journey.

Rumours have it that this new assassin may be greater and in my own view,cooler than Altair ibn la-Ahad or Ezio auditore da firenze *

warded 5.05.18 - 02:46am
Muramasa The Demon Blade on Wii *

* Games-Express Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Games-Express

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store